p-video-2-pro

#10
by minette-kaunismaki - opened
No description provided.

Hiii Minette! Amazing job overall, I just have a few comments. Again writing them all in batches here!

  • In the leaderboard section, we named the image to video dataset as "Image-to-Video-Benchmark" it should be Vbench-i2V.
  • I noticed in the About section we have some missing information:
    1 For VBench - 2.0 Dataset We should say that we have 100 samples. The categories were weighted proportional to the amount of prompts the original dataset has.
    2 For VBench - I2V We used the "subject" attribute of the images to weight the amount of prompts again proportional to the amount of those subjects appearing in the original dataset.
  • In the About tab, under setup, for generation (text-to-video) and (image-to-video) we mention something about the cost mode. I am a little confused by this. Maybe here we can just mention that we have 100 samples and each video generated is 5 seconds for both of these modalities?
    Thank you very much!!
Publish this branch
This branch is in draft mode, publish it to be able to merge.

Sign up or log in to comment